Dear Harmony Yoga Community,
I wanted to let you know what we are doing at the studio to keep you safe.
These are the precautions we have in place.
- Masks are available as you enter the lobby as well as hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Masks are encouraged in the lobby.
- There are several spaces for yogis to remove shoes and personal items before they enter the studio space.
- Inside the studio space there are markers placed (pink heart to signify where to place the top center of your mat) to ensure 6 feet between yoga mats on all sides.
- Windows and doors can be opened to create air flow.
- We have hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes and mat spray inside the studio space for your use.
- We are not renting mats at this time. Please bring your mat and props to class.
- We are minimizing the use of props. If studio props are used, (straps and blocks are available) they are removed from the studio space and sanitized before they are returned.
- The studio is cleaned, and all surfaces are wiped down between classes.
- The bathroom is disinfected after class.
- We have a hand dryer so that you can dry your hands without touching surfaces.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We love you and want you to be safe and healthy.
If there are other precautions you would like to see in place, please let me know.
Stay healthy and Safe,
Sending you love and light,
To join our Virtual option, please follow this link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/3705807950
We are password protected, so please email, call, or message me for our password. (If you have joined zoom classes before, the password is the same.)